Delivery & Ordering Information
What are the opening hours?
The website can take orders 24/7 but we can only fulfil orders and deliver locally in the Belfast area.
If your order is outside delivery window, it will be delivered the following day.
How happens if my online order is after 10.30pm ?
Orders online after delivery times above will offer the next available delivery slot the next day.
How long does it take to deliver ?
Typically 10 to 60 minutes depending on the volume of orders and stock availability and your location. We will endeavour to get it delivered to you in as short a time possible. (If you are having an event or party, please order well in advance to ensure a timely delivery)
HOW DO I ORDER ?
- Add items>Choose Basket & Checkout
- Pick a Delivery Method, Local or Store Pickup (Local does full Postcode check (BT1 *** to BT17 ***Only, Pick Magnify Glass or Detect Location)
- Pick a Date + Delivery Time Slot & Continue
- Input email, Delivery Address, Phone No and Continue to Delivery Method
(Optional Login if you have an account)
- Choose "Continue to Payment Method"
- Choose Local Delivery (£3)
- Choose "Continue" & "CONFIRM ORDER", (You will receive an Order Confirmation email).
- We package up your order and dispatch for local delivery in Belfast post codes(BT1 *** - BT17 *** Only) approximately within a 6 mile radius of The Bot Off License (21 Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 6RU). Delivery times are M-F 4.30 – 10.30pm, Sunday 4.30-9.30pm
- Delivery’s take between 10 and 60 minutes from the point of order depending on your location and availability. We will try to get your order to you as soon as possible. If you are having an event or party, please order well in advance to ensure a timely delivery.
- Similar to within the Off-licence on delivery the driver may ask for proof of identification if there is any doubt on the age of the purchaser. You be over 18 to buy alcohol or cigarettes from the off license. Orders can only be delivered to someone 18 and over with a valid ID, (See ourTerms and Conditions), Without a valid ID orders will not be delivered and your order will be cancelled.
Can I order & collect at the Off-license?
No ! Payment is online by credit or debit card only. Your card is pre-authourised and payment is only captured when we are satisfied we can fulfill your order and dispatch to the delivery driver.
Returns & Refunds
We pick and dispatch your online orders from our store in Malone Road Belfast. As this is a store like any other, stock variances may cause some products to temporarily go out of stock online even though it is available in another store. You can browse our full range of wines, craft beers and spirits online and add them to your basket. There is no minimum order when shopping with us online.
You will need to provide a valid credit card number, delivery address and contact phone number when you place an order. If you create an account we will store delivery addresses and contact phone numbers for subsequent orders however for security reasons we do not store your credit card details and you will need to enter these each time you place an order.
Checking your Order
If you have any questions about delivery or would like to check the status of an order that you have placed you can log in to your account or contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 028 9050 9752. To help us assist you as quickly as possible please quote your order reference number.
You can cancel your order immediately up to the point of dispatch. Simply contact us by phone at 028 9050 9752. To help us assist you as quickly as possible please quote your order reference number.
You can also visit our off licence to exchange goods purchased online if you wish - simply bring along a print out of your order confirmation as proof of sale and our staff will be happy to help.
In the unfortunate case of goods being faulty or damaged in transit, Bot Drinks offer the choice of either a replacement or a full refund including any postage costs incurred. Just contact us by phone or email (details above) and we'll take care of everything.
Should you have any more questions that have not been answered above please send us an e-mail to email@example.com or phone 028 9050 9752
Please drink responsibly, for further information
please visit http://drinkaware.co.uk